Remove & reuse this educational "Numbers" wall sticker over and over!
Featuring visuals designed to inspire little minds, the educational range is functional and modern.
Wondermade stickers are easy to use - simply peel and stick!
No framing, no hanging and no holes in the wall that need patching if you change your mind.
All products are printed in-house and shipped within 5 business days from the date of purchase.
Sizes: A3 (29.7 x 42cm) and 50 x 70cm
Colour options: Available in 1 colour option. Please note, all screens vary, so the colour you see on your screen, may vary slightly from the finished product.
Easy application: Simply peel & stick
- Our decals are made of the highest-quality, most trusted polyester fabric material on the market- PhotoTex, the original peel & stick, US patented material.
- After years on your wall, PhotoTex adhesive does not weaken or strengthen over time, they do not shrink or curl, they are water and scratch resistant, won’t rip or wrinkle and if folded can be pulled apart.
- PhotoTex has a low tack backing which means no sticky residue left behind on your walls.
Our stickers are removable and reusable with no damage to primed walls. Click here for more info on our fabric decals.
They can be wiped down with a damp cloth on the printed side to remove dust. Please note: this DOES NOT include our custom photo products as they are printed with water-based inks which will bleed if wet.
- Our decals are perfect for smooth surfaces only and can be used both in/outdoors (except on glass or metal or where exposed to the elements). Please email us if you have textured walls such as painted bricks and cement as we can use a different PhotoTex with stronger tack.
- Both PhotoTex and the inks we use are eco-friendly and non-toxic, free from harmful phthalates and any VOCs.
They are not recommended for use on paints containing Teflon, "wash & wear" paints, walls not properly primed or where paint is flaking.
- Our stickers are all Australian made, in house by yours truly!
All orders come with an instruction and care sheet - please read before use.