About our decals
- Our material is made of the highest-quality, most trusted polyester fabric material on the market- PhotoTex, the original peel & stick, US patented material.
They are easy to apply, repositionable, reusable, and the low tack backing won’t leave you with a pesky sticky residue after removal.
They won’t rip or wrinkle and can stay on your wall for as long as you want.
It is Class A fire rated, non-toxic, biodegradable and free from harmful phthalates and any VOCs.
- We use water-based inks for our “custom photo products” and UV inks for all the rest. We print everything to order in-house.
- Our decals are almost immortal! They can be reapplied over and over… but once the adhesive collects too much dirt, dust or fibers it will become less effective and may not stick as well.
- Freshly painted walls? Lucky you! But we recommend waiting at least 2 months before applying our decals for optimum results.
- Please make sure the wall has been properly primed and paint is not flaking. If not, we recommend that you prime your wall with a self-adhesive prep coat (for eg: http://www.viponds.com.au/digital-print-prep-products) prior to application and allow it to dry for 24hrs.
- We can’t guarantee that your wall stickers will adhere to textured surfaces and we can’t guarantee the quality of the bond between the existing paint and the existing wall.
- Our decals can be used outdoors but please choose a position that ensures it is protected from the elements. Please note: this DOES NOT include our custom photo products as they are printed with water-based inks which will bleed if wet.
How do other decals or wall stickers on the market compare to ours?
Wall stickers made of vinyl have a different adhesive on the back than ours which can harden over time and pull paint off your wall. Ours do NOT do this, ever!
We do not use vinyl which can fall off the wall, shrink and curl up, harden and remove your paint.
NOTE that not all "fabric" decals on the market is printed on the same fabric material as ours. There are lots of cheap copies out there and their adhesive is similar to that of a vinyl sticker where the adhesive hardens and can remove your paint.
We know you’ve got better things to do than fuss around with a wall sticker. That’s why we sourced the highest quality material, with longevity and ease of use in mind.
Ready, steady, shop!
Have we convinced you yet, as to just how amazingly life-changing, our Wondermade wall decals are?
If yes, get shopping here.