Numbers 1 - 100 poster decal - Checkers
Remove & reuse this educational "Numbers" wall sticker over and over!
We have added a classic check pattern to the design, which gives it a retro charm.
Wondermade stickers are easy to use - simply peel and stick!
No framing, no hanging and no holes in the wall that need patching if you change your mind.
All products are printed in-house and shipped within 5 business days from the date of purchase.
Sizes: A3 (29.7 x 42cm) and 50 x 70cm
Colour options: Available in 3 colour options. Please note, all screens vary, so the colour you see on your screen, may vary slightly from the finished product.
Easy application: Simply peel & stick
- Our decals are made of the highest-quality, most trusted polyester fabric material on the market- PhotoTex, the original peel & stick, US patented material.
- After years on your wall, PhotoTex adhesive does not weaken or strengthen over time, they do not shrink or curl, they are water and scratch resistant, won’t rip or wrinkle and if folded can be pulled apart.
- PhotoTex has a low tack backing which means no sticky residue left behind on your walls.
- Our stickers are removable and reusable with no damage to primed walls. Click here for more info on our fabric decals.
- They can be wiped down with a damp cloth on the printed side to remove dust. Please note: this DOES NOT include our custom photo products as they are printed with water-based inks which will bleed if wet.
- Our decals are perfect for smooth surfaces only and can be used both in/outdoors (except on glass or metal or where exposed to the elements). Please email us if you have textured walls such as painted bricks and cement as we can use a different PhotoTex with stronger tack.
- Both PhotoTex and the inks we use are eco-friendly and non-toxic, free from harmful phthalates and any VOCs.
- They are not recommended for use on paints containing Teflon, "wash & wear" paints, walls not properly primed or where paint is flaking.
- Our stickers are all Australian made, in house by yours truly!
- All orders come with an instruction and care sheet - please read before use.
Wall Decals & Wallpaper Media.
Our media for our decals is made of the highest-quality, most trusted polyester fabric material on the market - PhotoTex, the original peel & stick, US patented material.
They are easy to apply, repositionable, reusable, and the low tack backing won’t leave you with a pesky sticky residue after removal.
They won’t rip or wrinkle and can stay on your wall for as long as you want.
It is Class A fire rated, non-toxic, biodegradable and free from harmful phthalates and any VOCs.
Our decals are almost immortal! They can be reapplied over and over… but once the adhesive collects too much dirt, dust or fibers it will become less effective and may not stick as well.Freshly painted walls? Lucky you! But we recommend waiting at least 2 months before applying our decals for optimum results. Please make sure the wall has been properly primed and paint is not flaking. If not, we recommend that you prime your wall with a self-adhesive prep coat (for eg: http://www.viponds.com.au/digital-print-prep-products) prior to application and allow it to dry for 24hrs. We can’t guarantee that your wall stickers will adhere to textured surfaces and we can’t guarantee the quality of the bond between the existing paint and the existing wall. Our decals can be used outdoors but please choose a position that ensures it is protected from the elements. Please note: this DOES NOT include our custom photo products as they are printed with water-based inks which will bleed if wet.
Printers and Inks
We care about your indoor air quality and only print using water-based inks for our “custom photo products”, Art prints and UV inks for all the rest. Both are completely VOC free and contain no Hazardous Air Pollutants (non-HAP).
We print everything to order in-house.
Helping Find a Cure
YOU’RE ALSO HELPING FIND A CURE FOR MND (GOSH YOU’RE A GREAT HUMAN!)
By purchasing this Wondermade Decal you’re supporting the Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute in their search for a cure for MND/ALS. We make a donation to the MND Research Institute with every order we receive. For more information on MND/ALS or to make your own donations please visit: https://www.mndaust.asn.au/